INDIANAPOLIS – Early-season USAC national winners Brady Bacon and Chris Windom find themselves tied atop the ProSource Passing Master standings entering the month of March.
Bacon and Windom have each passed 16 cars throughout the four USAC ntional events held thus far in 2020. Bacon, however, competed in just two of them.
The Broken Arrow, Okla., pilot swept both nights of the USAC National Sprint Car Series portion of Winter Dirt Games in Ocala, Fla., with back-to-back victories after starting ninth.
Windom, meanwhile, captured the win on the second night of the NOS Energy Drink USAC National Midget Series season at Bubba Raceway Park.
Longtime USAC supporter ProSource is putting up a year-end $2,500 reward to the driver who passes the most total cars during the feature events in USAC’s 2020 national season.
Daison Pursley is third in the Passing Master standings with 10, followed by Andrew Layser at nine and Mario Clouser with eight.
Bacon, Windom, Pursley, Layser and others will be in action during Saturday’s Shamrock Classic on March 7 at the Southern Illinois Center in DuQuoin.
2020 ProSource Passing Master Standings (as of March 1, 2020)
- (16) Brady Bacon, Chris Windom
- (10) Daison Pursley
- (9) Andrew Layser
- (8) Mario Clouser
- (7) Dave Darland, Anton Hernandez
- (6) Zeb Wise, Steve Buckwalter, Oliver Akard, Stephen Schnapf
- (5) Cannon McIntosh, Chase Stockon, Matt Westfall
- (4) Tanner Thorson, Jesse Colwell, Brandon Mattox
- (3) Mark Cole, Kevin Thomas Jr., Kyle Cummins, Anthony D’Alessio
- (2) C.J. Leary, Katlynn Leer