CONCORD, N.C. – With three more victories this week, Kyle Larson remained at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Larson’s three Ollie’s Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions victories pushed his average finish to 3.561 in 41 starts. Larson has won 21 410 features this season.
Larson’s seven-race All Star winning streak ended with a crash Sunday night at Huset’s Speedway in South Dakota.
World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet ranks second in the National Sprint Car Rankings with a 5.258 average finish in 31 races.
David Gravel, Aaron Reutzel and Logan Schuchart round out the top five.
With three victories in as many nights over the past weekend, Danny Dietrich jumped to the lead in the Eastern Region standings, taking a two-point advantage over Freddie Rahmer.
Consistency kept Cale Conley on top in the Great Lakes Regions, despite second-place Cap Henry having won six features. Kerry Madsen leads the Great Plains region.
Jacob Patton heads the class in the Mid-America standings and Brandon Spithaler retained the lead in the Ohio-Pennsylvania region. Justin Sanders leads the Western region.
Sixty-nine drivers have won the 169 features contested this season.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Kyle Larson, 3.561 (41 starts)
- Brad Sweet, 5.258 (31 starts)
- David Gravel, 6.273 (33 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 6.410 (39 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 6.424 (33 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 6.581 (31 starts)
- Cale Conley, 7.318 (22 starts)
- Brent Marks, 7.429 (35 starts)
- Daryn Pittman, 8.118 (34 starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild, 8.303 (33 starts)
To view the complete regional rankings, advance to the next page.